Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2017

Introduction

Hello! My name is Michael, and I have built a Venice model with Ryan homes (Cottage elevation K) at the end of 2015 with my amazing wife Colleen.  We have spent the last year  doing various improvements, customizations, and projects on the house.  Now that we have slowed down and have some time, we wanted to share our progress, tips, ideas, etc.  We will be posting various rooms and projects that were completed throughout 2016.  We are looking forward to sharing!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to have found your blog! We built a Florence about 6 months ago and we are in the decorating process too. So many blogs drop off after closing so I am excited to see what you've done. Feel free to check my blog out at https://florenceinohio2015.blogspot.com. I'll add you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color siding and stone do you have? I think that might be the same color scheme we're doing on our Venice Elevation E.

    ReplyDelete